September 3, 2001

I'm getting an early Christmas present on Thursday. A BRAND NEW bed! It's a kickass queen size Simmons Beautyrest! It feels like heaven when you lay on it.

For the people that don't know, I've slept on a couch for probably 10 or more years of my life. It's not that I prefer a couch to sleep on, I fucking hate them, I just didn't have a choice in the matter. When I was living with my folks my great aunt was ill and she lived with us so I lost my bed and slept on the couch. She passed and I stayed on the couch until I got a water bed. I slept on that until the novelty of sleeping on a water filled mattress wore off. I went out and bought a futon. It was like sleeping on a burlap bag, not to mention the rug burns I got using it if you know what I mean. I went to just a mattress on the floor until present day where I live with my sister and sleep on the couch again.

Sorry, I had to make a long story even longer! :) I just am going to love having a bed again!

No comments:

Earn rewards at your favorite brands

via Facebook https://ift.tt/2CjUNgY